Manifestation is a word that’s thrown around a lot. It’s definitely prominent in the yoga community, talks about what you’re manifesting are a fairly regular occurrence. First, let’s get clear on what “Manifestation” means: an event, action, or object that clearly shows or embodies something, especially a theory or an abstract idea.
Pretty cool right? We all have things we want more of in our life, whether it’s money, love or time. You may have heard in the past that in order to manifest what you want you need to be in alignment with the flow by meditating, become totally open to receive, using affirmations and all that. Those are great practices, but they may not be working for you, because you have some things to clean up about yourself that are showing up and blocking you. So here’s a few things you can do to get into that place where your manifestations become reality.
- Get clear on EXACTLY what you want. If you’re saying you want to settle down and have a family in one breath, then talking about travelling the world in another…well. Let’s just say you’re sending out mixed signals. Decide that there is something you want to focus on and stick with that.
- Watch your language. And no I don’t mean stop swearing. Notice what you’re SAYING. Are you complaining a lot? Talking about what you don’t have, or what you need to everyone that will listen? Yeah, stop that. You’re putting out the vibe that you’re focused on lack. And when you do that, guess what you get more of. LACK.
- Act like it’s happened. How would you feel if you had the big paycheque? The love of your life? The luxury house? There’s a feeling associated with having these things you’re looking for, whether it be freedom, security, worthiness and so on. If you feel the feeling now, whatever you’re trying to create will have no choice but to show up. You’re on the same wavelength.
- ENJOY YOURSELF. Life is meant to be full of joy, not suffering. So if you’re in a shit mood, go do something that will make you feel better. This also applies if you’re so focused on your manifestation it’s like your job. Relax. Everything is occurring in it’s perfect timing.
- Trust. This is HUGE. There will be moments in life where your faith is tested, not because you’re being punished, but because your ego loves to keep you stuck in old patterns of bullshit. It will feed you all kinds of fear based garbage that will try to take you out of trusting that you are ok. TRUST. You are great. Believe everything always works out for you. Keep going!
It’s really not that hard to make things happen in your life, you are a physical manifestation of the energy of the Universe/God. So own it. Do what you need to do to drop those stories that you are not worthy or deserving and step into your joy. Let go of the things you don’t need so you can attract the things you want. Trust that you are exactly where you need to be. It’s all working out.
***Notes to Esther Hicks/Abraham for the inspiration on this work, check out more info about law of attraction and universal alignment on her website www.abraham-hicks.com